• ← Prev
  • Next →

Ultimate Website Resources Thread

wernerz 5 years 5 months ago wrote:

Authoritative

• NIH MedlinePlus - Often considered the utmost authority on drugs and any/all health issues; funded and ran by the U.S. Department of Health and Human Services.
  • SAMSHA (The Substance Abuse and Mental Health Services Administration) is also considered an authoritative source for material regarding mental health and drug abuse issues. SAMSHA's mission is simple: "to reduce the impact of substance abuse and mental illness on America's communities." This organization also provides a great deal of informative literature both in print and PDF.
  • DrugFree.org - Primarily focuses on educating/raising awareness and providing resources/support to afflicted individuals and their families.
  • Orange County Local

• Orange County Health Care Agency - is also host to Orange County's Alcohol Drug and Advisory Board (ADAB).
  • Miscellaneous Resources

• oxywatchdog.com - a great source ran by a free-lance journalist and author that tracks the events of the epidemic of opioid use within the nation (also one of our affiliates )
  • Erowid.org - Possibly a questionable site to post here, but it does offer invaluable/uncensored insight into the complex relationship between humans and psychoactive substances and the elicit drug underground.

• This list will be expanded upon with time. If you have any recommended links, please private message me, or respond to this thread and they will be added.

If you encounter any problems with the website, please contact me through private message. If you for whatever reason are unable due to an account problem, or the private messaging system not working - then please use the contact form.

My life mantra: 愛 Ai (Love), 知識 Chishiki (Knowledge/Wisdom), 真理 Shinri (Truth).
    You must login or create an account to reply to a topic.
    • ← Prev
    • Next →

↑ Return to Top